The SITe team conducts several projects in the medical area, in collaboration with hospitals, academic and industrial partners. Our work aims at prop-osing advanced software tools to automatically analyze large databases of images, in order to extract structures of medical interest. Measurements are then provided to physicians to characterize the morphological development of pathologies.
- Segmentation of OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography) images of the retina to model the morpho-functional development of retinal degenerative diseases (e.g. retinitis pigmentosa, Stargardt’s disease)
- Design of innovative image processing methods dedicated to high resolution images of the retina acquired in Adaptive Optics (AO)
- Study of reflectance properties of retinal structures in OCT and AO
- Segmentation of tumour vascular networks and longitudinal follow-up
Recent collaborative projects:
- 2013-2015: Study of quantification methods of tumor vasculature by dynamic contrast-enhanced ultrasonography (DCE-US). Funds: Inserm Plan Cancer.
- 2013-2015, Reveal, high resolution imaging of human retinal vessels. Funds: ANR TecSan.
- 2012-2015: High resolution algorithms in adaptive optics (AO) for photoreceptor mapping. Funds: ANR Cifre
- 2013-2014: Characterization of the anisotropy of photoreceptors and RPE by multiangle OCT. Funds : Satt Lutech, Inserm
- 2009-2012: Segmentation of retinal layers in OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography). Funds: ANR Cifre.
- 2009-2011: iPhot, Photoreceptor imaging in Adaptive Optics (AO). Funds: ANR TecSan.
- Centre d’investigation clinique de l’Hôpital des Quinze-Vingts, Institut Gustave Roussy
- Onera, Imagine Eyes, Alten
- Telecom ParisTech, Institut d’Optique Graduate School