The WAVES project aims to develop a comprehensive software platform that allows the management of large volumes of structured and unstructured data. The platform has the ability to collect data from various sources in order to create new insight and knowledge for users in a usable presentation following some processing steps (cleaning, pre-processing, interconnecting, filtering, summarizing and visualizing the results).
The main objectives of the generic and distributed platform we plan to develop are:
- Real-time management of large-scale data streams (textual and non textual ones),
- Extraction of semantic patterns from streams, and cross-link with other streams,
- Aggregation of the extracted information with other external data streams and sources (Linked Open Data, DBPedia, web documents, social medias),
- Planning of actions related to information extracted from streams.
36 months (January 2014 – December 2016)
- ISEP: Zakia Kazi-Aoul, Raja CHIKY, Yousra CHABCHOUB
- Atos (leader)
- Ondeo Systems
- Data Publica